- This event has passed.
MaxFun NYC Picnic
May 15 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
*As a Closed group, the above Facebook link will only load for group members.
It’s almost summer, it will be (hopefully) warm, let’s do a picnic in Central Park! In fact, let’s do a potluck!
I am basing safety decisions off the latest CDC guidelines, which state that outdoor activities (including sharing food/drink) are safe for small groups of vaccinated people.
- FULLY VACCINATED PEOPLE ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS. This means 2 weeks after your last shot. If you are still waiting to finish your vaccine process, there will be more events in the summer, so worry not.
- No masks or social distancing required.
- Personal decisions re: safety/precautions will be respected. Would you still prefer to wear a mask? Would you still prefer to keep a 6-foot distance? No problem at all.
- It’s a potluck! We will open up food/drink/supplies sign-ups closer to the event.
- We’ll meet somewhere around the UWS near the 96th street. This area is accessible from the 1, 2, 3, B, and C. Remember subways??
- Event is weather permitting, of course. We will reschedule if the weather looks dicey.