- This event has passed.
Long Island Super Hero Bar Crawl
September 18, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree – $25
*As a Private Event, the above RSVP link will only load for Facebook group members.
Yes, I mean all, because there is something really cool happening on Long Island! For the NJ and City folks, the Farmingdale LIRR station is walking distance to this bar crawl. You can also go without buying a ticket, but you won’t get any of the specials.
If you start at noon, you should have no problem attending both the crawl AND our MaxFun Prom.
Portion of proceeds benefit NexusFundraisers aiding the efforts of hurricane relief from hurricane Harvey and Irma.
Calling all comic book, super hero, cosplay and fantasy fans! Wear your best ComiCon costume Saturday, September 23, 2017 and come have a drink with fellow Super Heros, side kicks and villains!
- Registration Location: The Nutty Irishman 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Library Cafe 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Jade Palace 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- That Meetball Place 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Croxleys Ale House 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Blue Hawaiian 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Daytona’s 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Dare Horse Tavern 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- The After Party: The Nutty Irishman 5:00pm – 9:00pm
(Times listed below are recommended bar crawl times. Food and drink specials will be offered all day until 5pm, until 9pm at the Nutty Irishman After Party. Attendees can visit any bar, at any time throughout the day)
With a purchase of a ticket, ComiCon attendees get:
- ComiCon wristband with free cover at every bar
- Super Hero Cape to first 100 attendees with purchase of $25 Super Hero Cape ticket
- Drink Specials all day at each participating bar $3 Select Beer, $4 Select Well Drink, $5 Select Shot
- Food Specials all day at participating eateries
Admission to the After Party with live music by one of our great bands and DJ’s
A $5 donation cover will be collected at the door of each participating bar to any attendees who do not have an event wristband